Thursday, January 22, 2009

Repetition on the Net is Never Boring

Nobody, to my knowledge, dredges through past pages
of blogs they come across on the Net.
The Bounce Rate on this blog is high and
the number of pages accessed quite few.

This is probably typical of the amateur blog
brigade, where we hope to be seen, but not
unduly heard.

With this in mind, I post this photo of a
Blue Geranium,
already shown here,
but,doubtless, quite new and fresh to
anybody visiting for the first time.

Blue Geranium

3 comments:

David T. Macknet said...

'Tis a great shot.

As to the trolling: I tend to read back through things, occasionally. It's nice to get to know a person, you know?

Tales from the Birch Wood. said...

I think that you and I might be typical of born readers.

I never stop reading and even go into the themed links on Blogger, looking for fellow gardeners and cooks around the World.

It's a great way to learn about life in general, and, as you point out, to get to know people.

My family have reached the point, when I bring up Glasgow of saying,
"Oh, you mean your American friends..."

Thanks for being such a faithful commentator.

All the help I have had over the past years, from you and from people on P45 Rant, Techfocus the Lounge, Kiwirant and Boards.ie has been invaluable.

David T. Macknet said...

And one day we'll get across the Irish Sea and visit, or vice versa. ;)